Rules and regulations
In order to provide customers' safety and their possessions the Ski - House in Krynica - Zdrój the owner ordain what follows:
- Present regulations is given by the owner of the Ski - House in Krynica - Zdrój in order to provide the customers' safety and their possessions in above-mentioned the objects. The present regulations also establishes rules of using habitable rooms in the Ski - House in Krynica - Zdrój.
- Present regulations applies to everyone who are on above - mentioned objects.
- Rooms in the Ski - House in Krynica - Zdrój are rented for days. Hotel day begins at 4pm and ends at 10am the next day.
- The person renting a room, called later “guest” defines the time of staying.
- A wish of prolongation the staying, the guest should submit in the office of the Ski - House in Krynica - Zdrój till 10 am the last day of the staying. The office can does not consider the guest’s wish of prolongation in case of lack free rooms.
- The guest has no right to pass the room, which is left to other people, even if the period for which he paid did not pass.
- People who are not the guests of the Ski - House in Krynica - Zdrój (not registered at Ski - House) cannot be at rooms of the Ski - House in Krynica - Zdrój since 10pm till 7am the next day.
- In rooms of the Ski - House should have been kept a curfew from 10pm till 7am the next day.
- For the sake of the requirement of the fire - fighting protection in habitable rooms is in force the total prohibition of smoking tobacco and using any instruments reinforced with electric energy or gas apparatuses, not being the equipment of the rooms and which can create the threat of fire for example electric heaters, radiators, irons and the gas burners.
- The guest are materially responsible for every kind of damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices of the Ski - House in Krynica - Zdrój which will become from intentional or unintentional fault of the guest or his visitors.
- The Ski - House in Krynica - Zdrój is obliged to provide the exchange of bed underwear and towels every seven days or on the guest's wish, but not more than once a day. The exchange of bed underwear and towels is held during the guest's absence, and during his only on guest’s demand. The guest in the moment of the registration in the Ski - House in Krynica - Zdrój has the right to reserve not to make the exchange of bed underwear and towels during his stay in the Ski - House in Krynica - Zdrój.
- The responsibility for loosing or damaging of things brought in by the guests on the area of the Ski - House in Krynica - Zdrój regulates the XXIX Civil Code - the responsibility, right of the deposit and prescription providing hotels and similar institutions.
- The Ski - House in Krynica - Zdrój is not responsible for damaging or loosing the car or other vehicle belonging to the guest. The guest accepts, that the car park on the area of the Ski – House in Krynica - Zdrój is an unattended car park.
- The guest of the Ski – House in Krynica - Zdrój can live in habitable room with an animal for additional payment. On the area of the Ski – House in Krynica Zdrój the guests must not take dogs of following races: rottweiler, pitt bull terrier, bull terrier, japanase tosas, dogo argentino, fila brazilliero, staffordshire bull terrier, American staffordshire terrier and other animals which can be dangerous for human health or life, particularly venomous animals.
- During walking with the animal on the area of the Ski – House in Krynica - Zdrój, the animal should be led on the lead and in case of the dog additionally in the muzzle.
- The guest of the Ski – House in Krynica - Zdrój is materially responsible for every kind of damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices made by animal in the Ski – House in Krynica - Zdrój.
- Things left by the guest in habitable room after leaving the Ski – House in Krynica - Zdrój, will be sent on the guest's cost on indicated by the guest address. In case of lack of the indication of address on which left things should be sent or in case of lack of personal receipt these things by guest, the Ski – House in Krynica - Zdrój will proceed with things suitably to rules about lost or found things.
Basis on the article 44, law 3 from 29 August 1997 about touristic services ( uniform text: Law Register from 2004 No. 223 position 2268 with later changes)